Welcome Guest Blogger Beth Schupanitz of Inspiring Health Solutions
So many of my clients ask me about cereal substitutes when going gluten free or just trying to eliminate grains. Some people really miss cereal and may get bored with eggs or other breakfast type foods. Many of the ingredients used in cereals at the grocery store may contain very high sugar, artificial ingredients or more unknown ingredients to us or ingredients we can’t even pronounce. Just because a product is gluten free doesn’t mean it is a health food product. It’s always best to use real whole foods and combine them together.
Warm Seed Cereal
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds in jar
- 2 tbsp Hemp Seeds in jar
- 2 tbsp Silvered Almonds in jar
- 1 tbsp Raisins in jar
- 1 tbsp Cranberries in jar
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla not provided
- 3/4 cup coconut milk warm (not provided)
- Pour the contents of the jar in a bowl.
- Heat up coconut milk in a sauce pan on low heat.
- Add the vanilla.
- Combine with the dry ingredients and let sit for about 3 minutes for the chia seeds to gel up.