Maybe you’ve never thought to yourself, “I could really use some pregnancy coaching right now”, however, I bet this one’s crossed your mind a few times: “I wish somebody would tell me how to do this!!”
All of us wish someone would tell us how to do this thing called Pregnancy, we just want them to tell us exactly what we would tell ourselves had the words been there in the first place, right? There are many ways to do Pregnancy, but there are only a few musts:
- eating well to promote the healthy growth of you and baby
- mastering self-care so you can focus on growing the human being inside your belly
After working with moms here in the Twin Cities for 16 years now as a Birth Doula, I’ve seen a lot of different pregnancies, a lot of different birth results and a handful of things that really make a difference in how you pull it all off.
My friend Amy Riley from Loving the Pregnant You and I are partnering to bring you the answers to these questions:
- what exactly does eating well mean?
- how do I pull it off on a budget now that we’ve got a growing family?
- how do I take care of myself while working, being a partner and meeting my own expectations?
- how do I get myself to really enjoy my pregnancy?
We are going to pamper you, nourish you, educate you, meditate you, stretch you, massage you, paint you, feed you and connect you.
Join us on Tuesday, July 23rd at Health Foundations Birth & Family Health Center for More Than a Quick Fix.