Remember the Little Engine That Could? The cliff notes version of the story here is exactly what my experience has been like, finding the right location to support both the business and personal growth I continue to see:
“As it neared the top of the grade, which had so discouraged the larger engines, it went more slowly. However, it still kept saying, “I—think—I—can, I—think—I—can.” It reached the top by drawing on bravery and then went on down the grade, congratulating itself by saying, “I thought I could, I thought I could.”
I knew I could have it all.
The Minneapolis location I was in closed, and as I was scheming how and where to land, I dug through old journal notes and vision boards, I heeded the advice of that little voice telling me to call my friend and acupuncturist, Amy, and long time family chiropractor, Dr. Kara. A few drawings and lists were made, voice messages left and meetings held, and what we accomplished is a beautiful, light, open space of warm, collective and collaborative energy in the Wayzata Chiropractic Clinic building.
For address and appointment details, CLICK HERE.
In this space is a chiropractor with whom I’ve been related for at least twenty years (she was one of my late childhood chiropractors), our family acupuncturist of over twelve years, a craniosacral therapist and a bodyworker. You will often be hosted by what we call the Frank & Larry show. Frank and Larry are four legged office greeters who love to watch out the window the passersby and who are happy to show you around.
What’s exciting is nobody else is offering Nutrition Response Testing in Wayzata. You can come for your appointment then enjoy the beautiful scenery and locations Wayzata has to offer:
- grab a gluten free pizza at Lunds & Byerly’s Kitchen
- the latest read at the Bookcase
- hop on your bike or enjoy the peace on foot of the Dakota Regional Trail (not even a block away from our parking lot)
- take the kids for a gluten & dairy free Yogurt Lab treat
- get your computer fixed at Data Doctors
- enjoy a hot tea from the newly renovated Caribou Coffee and walk across the street to enjoy the shore of Lake Minnetonka
- make a stop at the Wayzata Library
All of this to enjoy just walking distance from our new digs.
To celebrate for the entire month of October:
All new clients: Nutrition Response Testing Initial Visits at $50 OFF
To redeem, type in coupon code FRIENDDISCOUNT at checkout.
All current clients:
Refer in a new client during this month who mentions you and books an initial visit using coupon code FRIENDDISCOUNT at checkout, and TWO magical things will happen:
- you get a free small bottle of Immuplex (think cold and flu season)
- your name in a drawing for a $50 restaurant (of your choice) gift card
What are you waiting for, come in and celebrate your health with me!