Member Advocate (aka Practitioner Assistant) Job Description:
My Healthy Beginning is a natural healthcare practice committed to the health and wellbeing of our community. We provide individualized wellness plans in the form of Nutrition Response Testing and Nutrition Coaching. Those who walk through our doors are ready and willing to take on their health and find relief from what has often bothered them for years.
We are looking to hire for Member Advocate position, which is the assistant to our lead practitioner. Within this position are many opportunities for growth for the person committed to both their own self development and that of the practice. Pay for this position is $14-$15 an hour.
As an ideal candidate you must have the following skills and experience:
- Customer service background with the willingness to serve our community.
- Technology and computer skills (you will be working with Chromebooks, texting, managing emails, and learning to run heart scans via two different software systems).
- Managing a large amount of communication with clients in office and via phone/email/text each day.
- Have positive and authentic communication skills and ability to work in a busy & active environment. Be personable at all times.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- We don’t require a background in Nutrition Response Testing nutrition and wellness, though it is a plus.
Expected Member Advocate tasks include:
- Greeting clients, seeing them to a room, pulling their supplement protocol, and gathering necessary intake data.
- Managing intake paperwork, surveys, and assessment forms.
- Running a Heart Rate Variability test and Heart Sound Recorder test (will be trained on this).
- Gathering data for improvement reports and capturing exciting wins with regards to progress in clients nutrition response testing programs.
- You support a soft and easy flow and know-how for keeping our schedule on track and clients attended to.
- Administering/supporting clients with paperwork
- Supporting with small marketing tasks.
- Must be on a program with My Healthy Beginning for Nutrition Response Testing, or be willing to upon hire.
- Must attend to the tidiness of the testing rooms and supplies.
Who you are:
- Warm, compassionate, and loving with the ability to sustain a high energy environment is a must.
- Committed to your own health and wellbeing.
- Excited about health, wellness, and nutrition and willing to learn more.
- Able to work on a team, take responsibility and direction, and make the necessary corrections.
- Able to be with any communication coming from clients.
- Self motivated.
- Task oriented and willing to play a weekly production game.
- Able to complete cycles of action and stay on task.
The benefits of working with us include:
Each employee and their children and spouse/significant other are under the care of our practice at no cost, and receive wholesale pricing on supplements recommended for your program.
Working with us means playing a game that includes cash bonuses and weekly incentives. Compensation is $14-$15 an hour plus aforementioned bonuses.
Flexibility is required around this schedule as evening hours may vary.
Saturday by appointment only
Create a video letting us know what you have to contribute to My Healthy Beginning and why you would be a good fit. Please send this, along with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.