It’s Juicing with Julie Friday!
Does your dinner table feel more like a poker table? Bartering, bribing, raising the stakes? It can be so frustrating! I know, I’ve been there with my son, so I totally get it! The good news is, fresh organic juices and smoothies are an excellent way to include those hidden extra servings of fruits and veggies for kids. If you can make the juicing process fun, your kids will be thirsting for more!!! Pun intended! 😉
5 Tips to Make Juicing Fun for Kids
- Get the kids involved and make it fun! Have them push the produce through the juicer. They absolutely love this!
- Make sure the juice is tasty. Kids like it sweet, so use extra fruit.
- Make sure the juice looks pretty. Bright Colors attract children.
- Play a game. Whoever drinks their juice first wins a prize!
- Tell them it will give them Super Powers like The Hulk, Superman or Batman!
Here is a simple, great tasting juice recipe to try juicing for kids today!
Hop-a-long Bunny Juice
- 3 carrots peeled and ends cut off
- 1 orange peeled
- 1 apple cored
- Juice in the order given. It’s as easy as that! Cheers!
- *Feel free to dilute the juice with a little filtered water if too potent.
Julie Kemeny aka Juicing with Julie is a leading coach and expert in the juicing industry. She is most recognized for creating the 30-Day Juice Feast & Weight Loss Challenge and has helped transform thousands of people’s lives around the globe through the Power of Juicing. Julie coaches, trains, motivates and educates health enthusiasts on the juicing lifestyle through her international private coaching, guided group programs, and juicing classes. Find out more at www.juicingwithjulie.com or to connect with Julie daily for juicing tips, advice and recipes LIKE her on facebook: https://www.fb.com/juicingwithjulie.
Now that we’ve given you easy tips for juicing with your kids, what’s in your family’s favorite juice?
Photo credit: Shutterstock