Looking for a childbirth education series with an exeperienced instructor?
If your answer is ‘Yes’, you’re in the right place!
Welcome to Natural Childbirth Education
In this 6 week series you will:
- become physically prepared for childbirth
- build your confidence
- increased your physical stamina
- implement necessary nutritional frameworks
- learn how to relax
- learn how to communicate effectively with your coach
AND, most importantly, you will be prepared to welcome your child into the world, knowing you are informed and educated about the many choices you will make in the next year.
Topics to be covered include:
Active participation from the partner
Nutrition & Prenatal Exercises / Balancing
Stages of Labor
Relaxation and comfort measures
Variations and Informed Consent
Class begins September 24th:
This simple yet highly effective 6 week program includes unlimited email access with me to guide you along.
- The series takes place in a wellness clinic.
- You will learn to birth at the location of your choice.
- You will learn the benefits of nutrition as prevention.
- Your partner will be empowered by his/her role as coach.
This is a proven game plan for
attaining your childbirth goals.
You might be thinking:
- I’m too busy
- Don’t want to commit to 6 nights
- I don’t want to drive
- What if the other couples aren’t like us
- What if I’m the only one who….
- I’m not committed to having a natural birth
- It’s going to be too hard
Here’s the deal: it’s JUST 1 night/week for 6 weeks!
You can do ANYTHING for 6 weeks.
This program is designed specifically for BUSY PEOPLE and you are busy people, I get it! The course is easily laid out for you to follow with examples for you to see.
Your course includes:
weekly email of resources & additional materials
Your instructor, Rochelle Matos:
Rochelle Matos is a childbirth educator, birth doula and mother. She works to educate couples on the natural process, how partners can play an important role in support and how to make decisions that are best for them and their circumstances. She has extensive training as a Childbirth Educator since 2007 and DONA Certified Doula since 2010 and Certified Lactation Counselor since 2016. She brings knowledge and life experience from supporting over 150 couples in childbirth and draws from her own experiences of her own five births, which vary from home to hospital, land to water, emergency to well-assisted. Rochelle’s classes are fun, engaging and informative.
Your Investment is ONLY $300.00 for 18 hours of education!
Register NOW to take advantage of the extra BONUS we’re offering at no charge (value: $127!)
This program will boost your confidence and suggests you will decrease the need for a medicated birth by 50% by simply attending all classes!
Just because your mom, sister or best friend didn’t have the birth experience they wanted, doesn’t mean you have to. It’s likely they didn’t participate in an out-of-hospital childbirth education course. It’s even more likely they didn’t implement any preventative measures such as the nutrition tips you will get in this course. This series will help you create new healthy habits that have life long benefits.
And yes, you may have to “say no” to a dozen evenings between now and the end of your course, BUT, you get to “say yes” to potentially giving your baby the safest and healthiest entry into the world. You can do anything for twelve weeks.
Ever heard the following phrase: If you do what you’ve always done, you will get what you’ve always had. We tend to only experience more of the same in our lives. We take a huge stand for expecting couples to create the experience of a lifetime in the birth of their child. No matter what happens, it’s always the birth of your child and you will cherish those memories. If you want to give birth naturally, there are things you’ll like to know and you will only learn those things by attending a Natural Childbirth Education series.
Why not do this simple 6 week program?
You might be saying to yourself, “Yea right, 6 weeks to a natural childbirth-what if I don’t have a natural birth when the time comes?
I get it, I don’t want to believe it until I get all the information and try it for myself. However, when my husband and I took our birthing course, I left with PAGES of notes after every class. I was surprised at how much I didn’t know-it blew my mind.
A recent student said this:
” I will definitely tell other pregnant couples about your classes. I will miss seeing you weekly as you’re a wonderful person to be around and to learn from. We are so blessed to have had this opportunity to learn, (and we’re on baby #3!)”-H.L.
We surveyed the participants of this program and here are the results they achieved and most importantly, they MAINTAINED…
- This method teaches you to stay low risk
- This education encourages mama to tune in and pay attention to her body
- We teach relaxation as the coping mechanism for pain management
During and after your 6 week natural childbirth series, as mentioned above, you get email support from your instructor, Rochelle. This helps ensure you understand the material being taught.
Here is EXACTLY What’s Included In Your 6 week Natural Childbirth Series:
- Easy to follow student manual
- Nutrition charts and worksheets
- Information on the newborn exam/screen
- Labor and Pushing Positions
- Labor comfort measures
- Lots of birth videos!
- Coaching on physical prep and exercises
- How to avoid the use of medications during pregnancy and labor
- What happens during pregnancy, labor and delivery emotionally and physically
- Training of your support person (spouse, partner, friend, etc)
- A sense of community with like-minded expectant parents who want to create the best birthing experience possible
PLUS, You’re Going to Get an additional bonus worth $127.00 for FREE!
- A FREE Nutrition Response Testing session from My Healthy Beginning($127.00 value)
Space is limited, therefore, we can only accept a handful of couples
in each series to allow for one on one time during the classes — when it’s full, it’s full.
Grab your spot TODAY.
Your Investment is STILL ONLY $300.00, though total value is over $400!
Remember, you are getting:
- 6 weeks of natural childbirth education
- A FREE Advanced Nutrition Response Testing session with Nichi Hirsch Kuechle (Birth Doula, Nutrition Response Testing practitioner, and former Bradley instructor)
What happens during each class?
What happens during each class depends upon the evening, however, each class may include the following:
- Learning new healthy habits
- Relaxation exercises
- Labor rehearsals
- Interactive discussion and lecture teaching you the “how’s” of pregnancy, labor and delivery
- Physical preparation-you will learn exercises to prepare your body for the work of labor and delivery
Your Investment is ONLY $300.00, with a value of over $400!
Important! Please Read
Mothers who participate in a Natural Childbirth series experience success almost 90% of the time, however, life does happen. By registering, you understand that Rochelle Matos of WithLove.mn, or Nichole Hirsch Kuechle of My Healthy Beginning are not responsible for the outcome of your pregnancy, labor and delivery. Rochelle is available to you via phone and unlimited email access, though keep in mind, due to the nature of this work, she will be, at times unavailable to return your call or email promptly, though do my best to return calls and emails within 24 hours.
Childbirth educators are not medical personnel.
It’s JUST 6 weeks! Remember, you can do anything for 6 weeks that may prepare you for a successful labor experience.
Grab your spot now before it’s GONE!
Your Investment is ONLY $300, with a total value of over $400!